Castle Age Forum Index Castle Age
Massive Multiplayer Online Strategy Game

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Result of Bringing Reddit into this Game :D

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShieldHeart1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:12 pm    Post subject: The Result of Bringing Reddit into this Game :D Reply with quote

This is probably the best in game message I've received yet.

The message titled "New player, have a question", I wont reveal the player but this cracked me up so good I just had to share Laughing

Mystery Player wrote:
Just kidding. No questions here, only a warning.

I'm coming for you. Enjoy your good times while they last. I see your kingdom's future, and it looks like fire. Fire and dead peasants. All of your peasants will die by my hands, probably through the use of fire.

You will likely forget about this warning, thinking, "what a tiny little castle this newb has, I can just delete this message and go on with my soon-to-end life." Big mistake. I'm growing more powerful by the minute, like a tumor on steroids. And this roid tumor has his eyes set on YOU, ShieldHeart1. You will need more than just 1 heart shield when I arrive at the doorsteps of your doomed village, bro.

-Regards,

Mystery Player

Yes he put the regards in there, I'm glad you're here reddit, honestly not trying to be cocky or anything, you're awesome and please send more Laughing
xidrianx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to mass e-mail the top 10 (except Rico, no offense, but your hands are full at the moment!) the same mystery player sent a msg to me, and I laughed a lot Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mystery Player wrote:
Not. Though I will like it, after I take it by force from your grubby little hands.

My peasants are breeding like rabbits on ecstasy, and soon I will be at the top of the Castle Age food chain. I will destroy you more thoroughly than your parents did when they named you "xidrianx." You won't know when I'll strike or how I'll do it, but you damn sure will know why. You will rue the day that you crossed "xxxxxx" of the kingdom "xxxxx."

I even, had to reply because he made me laugh so much!

xidrianx wrote:
Got to admit I love the admiration Smile

But, sir/madam xxxxx, I will await the day you try to take my land away from me. While overbreeding will help your armies increase in size 10-fold, there are always 2 sides of a street, and my armies grow minute after minute. Yet, I know one day there will be a glorious battle and the land of Castleage will tell stories of the battle, the defeated, and the victor. Till then, I wait for that day.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
xidrianx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This player is still under protection too, whenever he msg'd me I thought I'd continue to bug him by sending a train of Phalanx's at him and see what he'd do too. Btw, just got a response!

Mystery Player wrote:
Sir/madam? You acknowledge only two genders and disregard the other 79? For this I will not only destroy your kingdom, but I will rebuild it and destroy it once more. For I am a worldly, progressive xxxxxx. A xxxxxx, or xxxxxx as we're well known.

Songs of our short encounter will indeed be sung, but you will not be able to hear them, as ghosts have no ears. You will die, all your friends and family and livestock will die, and castleage will go on without missing a beat.
ShieldHeart1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xidrianx wrote:
This player is still under protection too, whenever he msg'd me I thought I'd continue to bug him by sending a train of Phalanx's at him and see what he'd do too. Btw, just got a response!

Mystery Player wrote:
Sir/madam? You acknowledge only two genders and disregard the other 79? For this I will not only destroy your kingdom, but I will rebuild it and destroy it once more. For I am a worldly, progressive xxxxxx. A xxxxxx, or xxxxxx as we're well known.

Songs of our short encounter will indeed be sung, but you will not be able to hear them, as ghosts have no ears. You will die, all your friends and family and livestock will die, and castleage will go on without missing a beat.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Please resist the urge to wipe him out he's fun to have around. Very Happy

Looks like he's after us all, I want to hear the stories of him taking over all his p*ssed-off neighbors I might just support this troll-state Laughing

Last edited by ShieldHeart1 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
xidrianx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no I'm with you! I'm keeping him around as long as possible, I just wanted to instigate hI'm a bit more Twisted Evil
Ricochet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's just great!
I wonder if CastleAger got a love letter, as well?!?
HatchetMan302

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a similar message from a different player. At this point his shield is down, so a few Axemen are wandering their way down to get some resources. Twisted Evil Totally safe because he doesn't even have a forge. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Age Forum Index -> Chit chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: