Castle Age Forum Index Castle Age
Massive Multiplayer Online Strategy Game

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

overview page with all buildings?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Age Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueyoshi321

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:43 am    Post subject: overview page with all buildings? Reply with quote

I see that the overview subpage links for specific building categories are now working. Awesome! However, I find that I miss having the previous overview, with the list of all buildings on one page, as well as troop and building statistics. I just like having everything in one place. Is there any chance we could get that view back, in addition to the filtered pages?
alzhang8

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will get that page back when you hide some of your maxed out buildings, or you just need to upgrade them to lvl20 so you can hide them
blueyoshi321

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have plenty of buildings maxed out and hidden. But, ever since the game version got bumped to 0.2.5, there seems to no longer be a page with (1) resource production rates and troop counts, (2) resource buildings, (3) town halls/storehouses/forges/marketplaces, and (4) castles, all together in one view. Those are now broken out into the "Summary", "Resource Buildings", "Town Development", and "Castles" subpages, respectively, that you get links to when you click on the eye icon. That's what I'm asking about.
alzhang8

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just need to hide more buildings. if you want to hide something that is not max level you can go to inspect element and then change the hide from false to true. once you have enough buildings hidden you will have the old view again
blueyoshi321

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm. That's... extremely non-obvious. Thanks!
ibra5him

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how many (what is the ratio) should be hidden to enable those pages ?
I have about 387 hidden out of 438 which is 88.35%
Ricochet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The overview page will split up if more than 150 buildings are not hidden.
Bigbadbruins69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qwer must have been logged in on the wrong account.
Bigbadbruins69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qwer and Alzhang have always been suspiciously close
Bigbadbruins69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shield, better start getting the truth out of your guys. I know you are stupid, but I hope you can see the obvious.
Ricochet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this bullshit carries on, I will delete all witch hunters! This is the last warning.
Joe Paru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:05 pm    Post subject: Greetings Rico Reply with quote

Ricochet wrote:
If this bullshit carries on, I will delete all witch hunters! This is the last warning.

Ricochet wrote:

Hello Rico,

It seems that the root of all of these problems stems from the rules in the server. The rules are ambiguous and lack any detail. For example, there is a rule against spamming. The term "spam" is not defined. If you look in the dictionary it only refers to e-mail. The ambiguity in the rules causes confusion amongst players. We aren't sure what we can say and when to say it. One player started talking about his job and how much he makes, but that wasn't considered spam. I mentioned that I was doxxed by another player and I was told to stop spamming. There is no clarity. The mods arbitrarily decide what can be said and what can't without giving a reasonable explanation. With all of this said, I am offering to re-write the server rules (with your approval of course). I am fully capable, as I write and edit contracts and other legal documents for a living. These rules will be detailed and will have defined terms so there is no confusion or ambiguity. Please let me know.

Respectfully,

Joe Paru
HatchetMan302

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Greetings Rico Reply with quote

Joe Paru wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Ricochet wrote:

Hello Rico,

It seems that the root of all of these problems stems from the rules in the server. The rules are ambiguous and lack any detail. For example, there is a rule against spamming. The term "spam" is not defined. If you look in the dictionary it only refers to e-mail. The ambiguity in the rules causes confusion amongst players. We aren't sure what we can say and when to say it. One player started talking about his job and how much he makes, but that wasn't considered spam. I mentioned that I was doxxed by another player and I was told to stop spamming. There is no clarity. The mods arbitrarily decide what can be said and what can't without giving a reasonable explanation. With all of this said, I am offering to re-write the server rules (with your approval of course). I am fully capable, as I write and edit contracts and other legal documents for a living. These rules will be detailed and will have defined terms so there is no confusion or ambiguity. Please let me know.

Respectfully,

Joe Paru

1. You were told to stop spamming when doxxing because JPFE has been pestering the server about it several times.

2. Talking about work ONCE does not count as spam; anyone should know that. Before the whole blueyoshi event, JPFE and I would talk about random crap in the general chat.

You are trying to find any and all loopholes in the rules and exploit them to your bidding. Just stop the trolling and try to have fun in the server. If not, then leave, so the community isnt destroyed more by the recent toxicity of JPFE.
Joe Paru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Greetings Rico Reply with quote

HatchetMan302 wrote:
Joe Paru wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Ricochet wrote:

Hello Rico,

Respectfully,

Joe Paru

1. You were told to stop spamming when doxxing because JPFE has been pestering the server about it several times.

2. Talking about work ONCE does not count as spam; anyone should know that. Before the whole blueyoshi event, JPFE and I would talk about random crap in the general chat.

You are trying to find any and all loopholes in the rules and exploit them to your bidding. Just stop the trolling and try to have fun in the server. If not, then leave, so the community isnt destroyed more by the recent toxicity of JPFE.

I am not trying to find loopholes for anything. Your rules aren't clear, and lack sufficient detail. If anything, less ambiguous rules would lessen the chance for anyone to exploit any potential loophole. Compare them to other rules and you will see what I mean. Besides, I was replying to and addressing Rico, not you. I've already heard this from you more than once, don't "harass" me, please.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Age Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: