Castle Age Forum Index Castle Age
Massive Multiplayer Online Strategy Game

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fuck OP, Shield, and Qwer

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Age Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bigbadbruins69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:43 am    Post subject: Fuck OP, Shield, and Qwer Reply with quote

Shield banned me from discord because he knows that OP has cheated. Fuck you shield. Your abuse of your mod status should be noted by Hatch, but Hatch is OP's lapdog for some reason.

Qwer created a bot and OP tried to fuck JPFE over. Fuck you guys. OP is so dishonest. Evil or Very Mad Totally evil.
ShieldHeart1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not banned anymore, you had a temp ban.

Though just saying, if you're just going to continue constantly spamming the same baseless botting accusations and throwing insults in the chat, you will get banned again. Everyone involved in your accusations already addressed them, if you don't want to believe them that's fine, but the spamming has to stop.

If you have evidence someone is cheating/botting, send the evidence to Ricochet and patiently wait for his reply, he will address it.
Bigbadbruins69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shield, all you do is ban people that disagree with you. You abuse your mod privileges. It's fucking embarrassing. You are all a bunch of pussbags.
Bigbadbruins69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hatch, you are just a stupid kid falling in line. No loyalty. Just acting like a scared little kid.
Bigbadbruins69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That child Hatchet wants me to personally apologize to him in order for him to let me back in discord. I will not be bullied into issuing a false apology. Hatch, you are an awful moderator, almost as bad as Shield.

I will not apologize. You can suck a fart.
HatchetMan302

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigbadbruins69 wrote:
That child Hatchet wants me to personally apologize to him in order for him to let me back in discord. I will not be bullied into issuing a false apology. Hatch, you are an awful moderator, almost as bad as Shield.

I will not apologize. You can suck a fart.

1. I did not ban you.
2. I did not say you needed to apologize.

You received your 3 warnings and 24 hour ban and you still continued to break the rules, so the mods were forced to permaban you. MAYBE you can come back after everything quiets down.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Age Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: